Tuesday, May 20, 2008

inspiration


This isn't a step by step blog on how to do this. I didn't document it all that well, but hopefully I'll give some good info to those who might be inclined to take on such a project themselves. Feel free to contact me through my website http://www.portlandphotographer.com/ with questions about my project or one that you are looking to do.


I must say that I am not mechanically inclined. I happen to know two people who are, Scott and Danen, who helped me tremendously. With VW's there always seems to be someone that wants to help get yours up and running. If you know a thing or two about cars this really isn't a hard project, and if your car is in decent shape it shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to get it done. Of course it took me 6 months, and I am lucky my neighbors didn't kill me for having it parked in front of my house on the street for so long. I'm sure they are happy I got it moving.


No comments: