Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Why?


Why did I do this. I did it because I felt guilty that I drove too much for my business, using gas and creating green house gasses. I figure I drive about 10 miles a day on average for my work, even though I have a home office. While an electric car isn't entirely pollution free, you need a power plant to charge the thing, from my research it is the greenest way to drive available today.


I am also happy to say that I recycled a car for this project. Much better than it ending up in a landfill.


No, I won't be able to give up having a gas car for longer trips, but most of my driving is in the city which is the most inefficient way to drive a gas powered car.


I recycle, I turn off my water and lights as much as possible, I use flourescent bulbs, and I wanted to clean up my act just a bit more with this project.

No comments: