Friday, May 23, 2008

Schematic


Here is my wiring diagram from wilderness EV, It really covers everything except my split arrangement of batteries (some inside some in the engine compartment, and some in the gas tank area)

The actual hooking up the electrical components takes only a few hours, what took me a majority of time in order greatest to least follows:

Longest...thinking and planning this thing out......then the brake job.... building battery boxes ..... venting battery box with fan (involved drilling a 4 inch hole in my bus, yikes!)....building battery cables.....attaching motor to transmission... attaching all the wires...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No reverse???

Soren said...

Reverse is achieved through the transmission just like it was with the gas engine. It is the original tranny. I still use the stick shift.